- 从一只老鼠开始的奇迹之旅 – 迪士尼 | AI Financial恒益投资 May 29, 2023
- 谈股论金_美股科技板块涨幅惊人，散户谨防市场诱多策略 | 20230529 May 29, 2023
- 大空头 – 聪明人的游戏？| AI Financial恒益投资 May 29, 2023
- 人工智能开启第四次工业革命？| AI Financial恒益投资 May 16, 2023
Locked-in Retirement Account
What is LIRA
LIRA (A locked-in retirement account) is a Canadian investment account designed to hold a locked-in pension fund for former plan members, former spouses, common-law partners, surviving spouses or partners.
Features of LIRA
1. The funds in the account can only be used after retirement, and the specific age listed in the pension regulations applies (may vary in each province).
2. LIRA cannot be withdrawn at any time, and cannot be deleted before retirement or a certain age in the applicable pension regulations.
3. Once the funds are transferred from the company pension plan to LIRA, investors cannot continue to contribute to LIRA.